Call for 2017 Speakers
Influential buyers and decision-makers of the design, construction and real estate industries will attend The Buildings Show to experience more than 350 seminars and demonstrations, delivering the very latest in products, technologies, best practices and applications.
Interested in participating in our education program
as a speaker?
Click here to submit your application by May 1, 2017.
Submissions will be evaluated on industry relevance, practical applications of material, timeliness of topic, education credit potential and speaker qualifications. The content must be non-commercial and original.
We are looking for topics that fall into the following categories:
- Building Envelope Solutions
- Green Buildings, Environment and Higher Performance
- Legal, Regulatory and Risk Management
- New Technologies and Innovations
- Optimizing Buildings Performance and Asset Management
- Project Design, Delivery and Best Practices
- Project Planning, Management and Best Practices
- Case Studies of Interesting Buildings
For more information, please contact: